Applicants have to fulfil the admission requirements for both universities in order to gain admission to this programme. Students are to apply through the Sciences Po Admissions System.
Applicants to the programme will be assessed by the admissions committee from both LKYSPP and Sciences Po. The admissions criteria will focus on their academic performance, analytical ability, language and communication skills and leadership. The admissions committees will jointly decide on the offers to be made.
Applicants seeking admission to the programme must demonstrate academic ability:
- Excellent academic record
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
In addition, the candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Preferably some background in Mathematics and Economics
- Have a good command of the English Language
Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit an online application. The following documents (in soft copies) are required when submitting an application.
- Online application form
- Official academic transcript and certificates
- Curriculum vitae or resume
- A score of 600 (TOEFL paper-based test), 100 (TOEFL internet-based test) or 7.0 (IELTS academic test), is preferred.*
- Personal Statement
- Two reports of reference
*TOEFL/IELTS test score is mandatory for all applicants except those with a bachelor degree conducted entirely in English.
Applicants must understand and agree that upon admission, all students must read one language course, either a European or an Asian language.
Aside from the comprehensive information on our admissions page, if you have any other queries or would like to receive a copy of our programme brochure, please submit your request via our query form. Alternatively, you may also speak to our admissions officers at +65 6516 8004.